Application Process for Kiel University (CAU)
University of Kiel is a university in the city of Kiel, Germany. It is the largest, oldest, and most prestigious in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. Kiel University have won 12 Nobel Prizes and it is also a member of the German Universities Excellence Initiative since 2006. This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in Kiel University (CAU) for master's program.
No Hard Copies
Application Process for Keil University
1. All applicants for a Master’s degree program who have per-sued their Bachelor’s degree outside of the Germany country, first they need to apply on “Keil University” online portal and no need to send the hard copies. It is completely online process.
2. The application process starts from May-June, application acception and rejection are announced through mail, the status of the application are not shown on their portal.
Apply for Keil Online Portal
2. Click Here to apply for “Keil” online portal registration page, fill your valid email id and password and click on “Register Now”.
3. A new page will open, fill the necessary field and click on “Register Now”. Now you have created an account successfully on their portal.
2. Select the course which you want to apply and select the semester period and click on “Next”
3. Now you have successfully created an application
2. For “Secondary School” fill the type of secondary school, year of passed, university name, department, teaching language, and duration of course.
3. For “Bachelor Degree” fill the type of degree, graduation date, final grade, best possible grade, and lowest possible grade and click on “Save Data”.
2. For “English Language Skills” choose the appropriate option from the list.
3. For “English Test” choose the appropriate option from the list and below enter the score of your English test and click on “Save Data”.
2. Write the motivation to apply for this course and there is a limit to write the letter i.e 4000 characters only you can enter.
3. Before writing the motivation, read the following points which are given in this form and next you need to upload the document and the letter of reference or any certificate and click on “Save Data”.