Application Process for University of Bonn
Bonn is a research university that operates on an international level & Compared to all the universities in Germany, Bonn takes an outstanding eighth place – the best-ranked university in North Rhine-Westphalia, well ahead of the other colleges and universities in the state. This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in University of Bonn for master's program.
No Uni assist
No Hard Copies
Application Process for Uni Bonn
1. All applicants for a Master’s degree program who have per-sued their Bachelor’s degree outside of the Germany country they have to fill the given form.
2. Please note that the online application form needs to be filled in within one session
Apply for Uni Bonn Online Portal
CV & Motivation Letter
2. Explain your motivation to pursue advanced study in computer science, referring to any personal, professional, or educational experiences or situations that have contributed to your desire to participate in this program.
2. In referees provide names, positions, e-mail addresses and phone numbers of up to two referees who might be contacted for recommendation statements.
3. Upload your all documents in single PDF file (max. 4 MB).
4. After fillup the application form you can click on the submit button to send your application to the universit