Application Process for Free University of Berlin (FU Berlin)
Freie Universität’s development strategy evolved out of its founding principles, as the university relied on international networks from the very beginning. This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in Free University of Berlin (FU Berlin) for master's program.
No Direct Application
Application Process for FU Berlin
1. All applicants for a Master’s degree program who have per-sued their Bachelor’s degree outside of the Germany country, have to apply directly to Uni-Assist online application portal.
2. And send the application along with allocated documents to the Uni-Assist address, Uni-Assist checks your documents and university requirements, if your profile matched, they will send your application to the university for final decision and a university will inform you through the mail.
Apply for Uni-Assist Online Portal
2. Now you need to upload all the documents in the uploading section once(except SOP, you should write a separate one for all University/courses you apply for) for all the universities.
3. Upload all the documents you have got – starting from high school mark sheet, passing certificates, college transcript, degree certificate, experience Letters, LOR (college and workplace ), special achievement certificate, passport copy, CV, language certificate, IELTS, SOP (a separate one for each course you are applying).
4. Click on ‘upload file’ button, select an appropriate category for your document then give a file or document name.
5. Click on ‘choose file’ button to upload your document or file, then click on ‘upload’ button.
2. Click on ‘start search’ button.
3. The search result will be displayed for your entered data, so if you want to edit there is an option called ‘click here’ button, to modify your search.
4. Next, click on the course or desired qualification that you are interested in.
2. Next, if you want to add some extra course, click on add course button and select the course you are interested to study for example Spanish, Italy or any language your knee interested to learn.
3. After selecting the course, click on create application button, your application will be created.