Application Process for Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences
Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences's goal is to tackle complex problems and global challenges and work to ensure that knowledge and innovations benefit society. It provide education and research in engineering, economics and management, life science technologies, design and construction. This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in Offenburg University for master's program.
No Online Application
Application Process for Ostwestfalen-Lippe
1. Non-EU students should send their application to Uni-Assist.
Note: Applicants from outside the EU are requested to apply through the university service portal Uni Assist. Please search for “Lemgo” in the drop-down menu of the application template.
2. Applicants from outside the EU need to prove their academic ability in a special entrance test, i.e. an interview in English that will last about 20 minutes.
Apply for Uni-Assist Online Portal
Upload Documents Cont..
2. Click on ‘upload file’ button, select an appropriate category for your document then give a file or document name
3. Click on ‘choose file’ button to upload your document or file, then click on ‘upload’ button
Search University Cont..
2. Click on ‘start search’ button
3. The search result will be displayed for your entered data, so if you want to edit there is an option called ‘click here’ button, to modify your search
4. Next, click on the course or desired qualification that you are interested in