Application Process for Saarland University
Saarland university is a modern research university located in Saarbrucken, the capital of the German state of Saarland. The university is particularly well known for research and education in computer science, computational linguistics and materials science, consistently ranking among the top in the country in those fields. This is a step by step guide to applying for Saarland University for any master's program in general.
No Hard Copies
Application Process for Saarland
1. Graduates from other disciplines or from other universities should apply for admission to the programme via the Department of Computer Science online application portal.
2. If you are already registered with a student or staff member account, you can use it for your application.
Apply for Saarland Online Portal
2. Update your current degree and expected degree (if applicable).
NOTE: If your first and second choice requires different languages you must provide both.
2. After completing the Registration form you can submit the button, you will get a password in your given account.
Upload Files Cont..
1. Transcript of Records (Full Academic Transcript, High-School Diploma) (TOR)
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Statement of Purpose (SOP) for both courses.
4. Language Certification (EC)
5. Other Qualifications (Publications/Certifications/IMPRS) (OTH) If you have
6. 2 LORs should be uploaded by the recommender.