Application Process for Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau
Technische Hochschule Wildau (TH Wildau) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau for master's program.
Application Process for TH Wildau
1. All applicants for a Master’s degree program who have per-sued their Bachelor’s degree outside of the Germany country, have to apply directly to Uni-Assist online application portal.
2. After that send the application along with allocated documents to the Uni-Assist address, Uni-Assist checks your documents and university requirements, if your profile matched, they will send your application to the university for final decision and the university will inform you through a mail.
Apply for Uni-Assist Online Portal
2. Now you need to upload all the documents in the uploading section once(except SOP, you should write a separate one for all University/courses you apply for) for all the universities.
3. Upload all the documents you have got – starting from high school mark sheet, passing certificates, college transcript, degree certificate, experience Letters, LOR (college and workplace ), special achievement certificate, passport copy, CV, language certificate, IELTS, SOP (a separate one for each course you are applying).
4. Click on ‘upload file’ button, select an appropriate category for your document then give a file or document name.
5. Click on ‘choose file’ button to upload your document or file, then click on ‘upload’ button.
2. Next, choose the semester option i.e winter or summer, then choose for what your applying for example master click on it and then click on ‘start search’ button.
3. The search result will be displayed for your entered data, so if you want to edit there is an option called ‘click here’ button, to modify your search.
4. Next, click on the course or desired qualification that you are interested in.
2. After selecting the course, click on create application button, your application will be created.
3. If you are studied before in Germany fill the details of your university, course and duration period or else leave it blank
4. Next, if you studied outside of Germany fill the details of your study, internship or any training course here
5. If at any time you have not been involved in any particular activity, enter the period and write “no special activity” and click on go to next step button.
6. Do you have German or English language skills, if yes click on yes, fill the details of your level of proficiency and certificate name.
7. Did you start studying outside Germany or an EU member state, if yes fill the details of it, if no got the next question.
8. Give the details of your highest school qualification you have achieved, Next if your studying course specify yes and click go to next step button
2. Click on the print application button, University application file will be generated in pdf format, download it.
3. Finally, take the print of your application along with all documents you have allocated for it.