Application Process for Technische Universität Chemnitz
Chemnitz University of Technology is located in the town of Chemnitz in Germany and it is the third largest university all around 750 international students from all over the country are enrolled each year. It is known as Royal Mercantile College. This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in TU Chemnitz for master's program.
No Online Application
Application Process for TU Chemnitz
1. All applicants for a Master’s degree program who have per-sued their Bachelor’s degree outside of the Germany country, have to apply directly to Uni-Assist online application portal
2. And send the application along with allocated documents to the Uni-Assist address, Uni-Assist check your documents and university requirements, if your profile matched, they will send your application to the university for final decision and the university will inform you through a mail
Apply for Uni-Assist Online Portal
Upload Documents Cont..
2. Click on ‘upload file’ button, select an appropriate category for your document then give a file or document name
3. Click on ‘choose file’ button to upload your document or file, then click on ‘upload’ button
Search University Cont..
2. Click on ‘start search’ button
3. The search result will be displayed for your entered data, so if you want to edit there is an option called ‘click here’ button, to modify your search
4. Next, click on the course or desired qualification that you are interested in