Application Process for University of Applied Sciences Mittweida
In University of Applied Sciences Mittweida study programmes are characterised by a strong orientation towards hands-on experiences and it also takes part in the European programme ERASMUS+ and is a partner in international projects.This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in University of Applied Sciences Mittweida for master's program.
No Uni assist
Application Process for Mittweida (UAS)
1. An online application is not possible for international applicants so you have to download the form and enter all information by computer.
2. After that signed it, attached all the required documents along with application form and send it by post.
Apply for Mittweida (UAS) Online Form
2. Enter the date of the original name of your school-leaving certificate and the country in which it was awarded.
3. If you completed your education or training some time ago enter any other activities you undertook the completion of your education and the date of application.
2. If you have taken the TestAS, an examination that assesses one’s ability to master the challenges of university study in Germany, indicate the results of the core test and subject module as shown on your TestAS certificate.
2. In “Special reasons for your choice” of the university you have to specify why you would like to gain admission to this particular university and degree programme.
3. Select “Yes” if you want to register for a university preparatory German language course in the coming semester.
– Passport copy (35×45 mm, with your name written on the back)
– Secondary school-leaving certificate
– Proof of one or two semesters of study at home, transcript of records of each semester
– Proof of German or English language skills
3. Send all your application documents by post to:
Ms. Simone Natzschka