Application Process for Technical University Kaiserslautern
The Technical University Kaiserslautern is a public research university in Kaiserslautern, Germany. It is one of the top university that have been granted an excellence University in excellent teaching and application-oriented education with modern infrastructure. This article will help you to guide step by step procedure for applying in Technical University Kaiserslautern (TUK) for master's program.
No Hard Copies
Application Process for TUK
1. All applicants for a Master of “Computer Science”, “Computer Science in Applications” and “electronic applications”, you can find the application at the below link.
2. For “Electronic and Computer Engineering”, You can found the application Click Here.
Apply for TUK Online Portal
2. Upload your photo and CV in pdf format.
2. Upload all the Attachments in given form:
LOR: Letters of recommendation from at least 2 university lecturers; the letters of recommendation should include evidence on how well the applicant did in relation to other graduates on the same course. SOP: A statement including the motive for the proposed admittance to the course and an explanation of study goals.
Studies and Degrees
2. Upload the Degree certificate(s) (original language) and Degree certificate(s) (certified translation).
3. Transcript of records.
4. Description of subjects covered during your previous studies, e.g. syllabi
2. You can Check the guidelines here for Assessment Fee.
3. After submitting your Assessment fee you can click on “Application submit” button later you can log in and modify your application data repeatedly. When you are done.
4. After doing you all application form university will inform you about the result of the application about 6 weeks after the application deadline by e-mail. You can find your application data and status on your personal login page.