Our certified expert Trainer will coach you and prepare you to excel in your IELTS exam.
- Timings: 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Next Batch starts from: 8th February, 2021
Delivery File Format
Experienced and highly skilled trainer
This course has been curated by our expert who has been training students for IELTS exam for years
6.5 Score or Money back*
We ensure a minimum of 6.5 overall band score in IELTS exam after preparing with us otherwise your full amount will be refunded.
Personalized approach & Limited intake
We ensure that each and every student is given personal attention to and their areas of weakness are focused upon by keeping a limited batch intake.
IELTS Coaching Service Workflow
Apply For IELTS Coaching Service Online
Place your order online and complete the payment.
Submit Your Details
Coordinate With Our Team
Work alongside our professional team during the student review stage and provide inputs as required.
Expect on-time delivery of your IELTS Coaching.
What is IELTS? Is it relevant when it comes to German Universities?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
When it comes to Germany, Most Universities do have a minimum of 6/6.5 IELTS overall band score as their Eligibility criteria. However, there are still other universities that do not require an IELTS score.
So in case you have a dilemma whether or not to appear for IELTS, we recommend that you do. That way, you'll be eligible for almost all the Universities.
Who is the IELTS Trainer that will be conducting the classes?
Mrs. Deepthy Ronny Varghese is the IELTS Expert trainer associated with us.
Will there be a pre-admission test for this service?
Yes. there will be a pre-admission test for this service
What should I choose between British Council and IDP to register for my IELTS test?
Both British Council and IDP are Internationally recognised organizations that conduct the IELTS test. Both these organizations are equally good with just some minor differences here and there. But while recommending, we have an inclination towards British Council. So if you are confused, you can go with British Council.
Frequently Asked Questions
***TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR IELTS SERVICE REFUND***
1. Depending on the student, he/she can either opt for refund of the money or extending his/her course duration for another attempt.
2. Student needs to be dedicated and should work in full cooperation with the trainer. All the work and the tasks assigned to the student should be dedicatedly worked upon and practiced.
3.There should not be any skipping of classes or gaps when the course is going on apart from the prior allotted holidays. (weekends & National Holidays)
4. Before starting the classes, the student will be assessed by the trainer to gauge and assess the areas of strenghts and weaknesses related to course preparation, which if in case is average or below average, the student will be adviced to take a date a little later for the test and practice more for the same. In such cases, 6.5 score will not be guaranteed in the given time period as the student will need to dedicate more time and efforts to be able to achieve that and he/she will have full support from the trainer.