Free Webinar - Document Preparation

Days
Hours
Min
Sec

Leipzig University

Energy Economics and Business Administration

Course Requirements

Direct Application

Online + Hard Copies

First semester in Leipzig in German (25%), the other three semesters in English (75%); additional language courses in Russian

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Deadlines

Summer

Winter

30/04/2019

Similar Courses

Contact

Maren Rath,
Grimmaische Straße 12,
04109 Leipzig

49 (0) 3 41-9 73 35 24

driee@wifa.uni-leipzig.de

Average Profiles

Hello!

Submit your details. We’ll call you ASAP.

This facility is temporarily unavailable!

Free Webinar - Document Preparation

Register Now

Ms in Germany - 18

On 30th Dec 2021, At 8 PM IST

Join The Webinar Using The Link Sent To You In The Mail

 
SOP
Receive the latest news

Do you want a complete guide on how to write SOP?

Download the free e-book Now!

Free Webinar

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

New Year Offer

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Christmas Offers!

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Free Webinar - German University Applications

Register Now

Ms in Germany - 18

On 20th Jan 2021, At 8 PM IST

Join The Webinar Using The Link Sent To You In The Mail

 

Christmas Offers

Admission Packages

Rs.3000 off for Packages

Use Coupon Christmas2021 for Admission Packages​!

Admission Packages

Rs.5000 off for Packages

Use Coupon Christmas2021 for Admission Packages​!

All other Services

Rs.500 Off

Use Coupon Christmas500 for Services​!

Callback Request

Submit your details. We’ll call you back in a few minutes