LOR and CV Workshop
Free expert Webinar on Document preparation
On Sunday, January 24th at 12PM IST
Bangaloreans can visit our Office on Saturdays!
How Does This Process Work?
1. Apply Online
Just fill the form on this webpage with the required details.
2. Wait for a response
Expect a mail from us mentioning the webinar Google Meeting link within the next 24 hours.
3. Join the webinar
Join the webinar on January 24th at 12PM IST using the link sent to you in the mail
Frequently Asked Questions
- Register online : Just Fill The Form On This Webpage With The Required Details.
- Wait for a response: Expect a mail from us mentioning the webinar Google Meeting link within the next 24 hours.
- Join: Join the webinar using the link sent to you in the mail
No. This session is completely free. You and your interested friends can directly register here and attend it through the provided Webinar link.
This session can help you in several ways
- This Webinar focuses on briefing you with steps to prepare an effective Letter of Recommendation (LOR) and Curriculum Vitae (CV). Post this session, you will have all the necessary information regarding how to write a LOR, the requiremens and guidelines to remember while preparing a CV and how can we help you in preparing the perfect LOR and CV for your university application.
- You will get an idea of the different writing services that we offer.
- This will be an interactive session so there will also be a separate allotted slot for all the doubts and questions that you have regarding MS in Germany.