Masters Education loan - Ways to meet your expenses
Free Expert Webinar in collaboration with Gyandhan
On Friday, January 29th at 12PM IST
Bangaloreans can visit our Office on Saturdays!
How Does This Process Work?
1. Apply Online
Just fill the form on this webpage with the required details.
2. Wait for a response
Expect a mail from us mentioning the webinar Google Meeting link within the next 24 hours.
3. Join the webinar
Join the webinar on January 29th at 12PM IST using the link sent to you in the mail
Frequently Asked Questions
- Register online : Just Fill The Form On This Webpage With The Required Details.
- Wait for a response: Expect a mail from us mentioning the webinar Google Meeting link within the next 24 hours.
- Join: Join the webinar using the link sent to you in the mail
No. This session is completely free. You and your interested friends can directly register here and attend it through the provided Webinar link.
This session can help you in several ways
- This Webinar is a collaboration with Gyandhan (education loan partner) which focuses on briefing you about the education loan and ways to meet your expenses for Masters in Germany. Post this session, you will have all the necessary information regarding steps to get an education loan, the requirements and guidelines to remember before taking it.
- You will get an idea of the different services that Gyandhan offer.
- This will be an interactive session so there will also be a separate allotted slot for all the doubts and questions that you have regarding MS in Germany and Gyandhan.